- Perform detailed needs assessments in coordination with the Field leadership, Marketing, Services, Business Development, and Engineering. Translate business needs into training & enablement strategy, offerings and programs
- Create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of the cross-functional enablement programs in conjunction with technical leaders, Product Management, Marketing, Solutions Architects and Engineering.
- Partner with the internal training curriculum development and Product Management, Marketing, and other key SMEs to identify and develop core curriculum targeted at technical roles in the field.
- Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted training & enablement to continuously improve the field knowledge transfer and learning needs.
- Design and implement metrics to measure training programs and impact on productivity, readiness and effectiveness.
- Review and manage the existing materials to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant and best technology is employed.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with the following credentials.
- Minimum 5+ years in an enablement lead role (e.g., Professional Services, Technical Architect) or technical training experience with increasing influence and responsibility.
- Minimum 3+ years of Learning & Development experience with increasing influence and responsibility.
- Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and then execute those plans.
- Experience in developing and managing competency models and role-based (persona-based) curriculum.
- Proven ability to lead and manage at senior levels without direct authority
- Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Excellent program management and project management skills with proven results
We are seeking an experienced Sales Enablement Program Manager to lead in the development and readiness of our AWS Sales resources for our Financial Services vertical. This means identifying gaps, developing programs, landing those programs as well as executing against our Field Enablement strategic priorities. This role will be responsible for improving productivity of our AWS Financial Services Sales team from the initial onboarding and ensuring customer facing account teams have knowledge of available resources and curriculum necessary to effectively support our customers as they adopt AWS.
The successful candidate will combine a solid understanding of technology and business dynamics with the ability to synthesize field requirements and corporate resources into a comprehensive training & enablement plan for the internal audiences of Sales, Solution Architects, Professional Service Consultants, Customer Solution Managers, etc. The candidate will use their solid understanding of sales or sales management experience and support role dynamics to create a comprehensive sales enablement plan that scales globally.This individual will work closely with stakeholders within our Financial Services vertical.