- Min 10 years of technology related sales or business development experience
- Min 5 years of K-12 education technology sales experience selling Enterprise solutions
- BA/BS degree required
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Good customer network
- Strong leadership skills
Would you like to lead an Education sales team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services within K-12 Education School Districts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical sales background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As a Sales leader within K-12 Education, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include identifying great ways to improve outcomes for customers, driving revenue & adoption, helping refine the AWS strategy within the K-12 Education US segment. Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented sales team focused on revenue, implementing solutions that work, creating key partnerships for scale, and building momentum in the Education market. The ideal candidate will possess a technology sales leadership background that enables them to lead a team of senior sale representatives with engagements with channel partners and CXO level customers. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to own, define, develop and execute a geographic plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets while also being a strategic thinker.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Create a clear partner strategy demonstrating the ability to scale reach & drive adoption and great customer experiences
- Incorporate fundamental processes and KPIs throughout sales cycles
- Align closely and collaborate with other Education leaders to look for breakthrough ideas
- Coach and develop your sales team to make them successful
- Meet or exceed revenue targets
- Develop and execute a comprehensive mid-market plan
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Expect moderate travel
Candidate can work via virtual location in US, preferably in New York City, NY.
For more information on AWS, please visit http://aws.amazon.com.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.