- 7+ years of technology related sales or business development experience selling software or cloud solutions in the SMB market
- 5+ years of sales management experience
- BA/BS degree required
Would you like to manage a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services in the small to medium size business market? Do you have the business savvy, technical background, and leadership skills necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? As an SMB Sales Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented sales team focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in SMB market. The ideal candidate will possess a sales, management, and technical background that enables them to lead a team with engagements at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined region.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Hire and build out a highly skilled technical sales team.
- Develop and execute against a regional sales plan.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Limited travel.