Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for builders with a passion for designing solutions that accelerate our customers' ability to innovate on our platform. You will be part of a tight knit team of innovative practitioners who are obsessed with understanding the needs of our customers and have the skills to partner with them in experimenting with new ideas that can open up new markets or radically change how they deliver existing products/services. Our goal is to double our customers’ inventiveness by doubling the number of experiments they can run (Jeff Bezos).
In this role you will use your UI/UX expertise to show customers the art of the possible in developing prototypes using machine learning, deep learning, IoT and serverless architectures. You will apply design and user experience best practices that ensures the prototypes provide a foundation to production solutions. We will provide a creative environment where high judgement failure is embraced so you can move fast without compromising on research time that is required to experiment with new ideas.
Here are some other qualities we’re looking for:
- Be great fun to work with. At AWS, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and be eager to make a big impact.
- You are intellectually curious and enjoy keeping your existing UI/UX skills honed while developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions. You will regularly take part in deep-dive education and design exercises to create world-class solutions built on AWS.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Research and employ up-to-date technological developments to customer engagements
- Author or contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, tutorials, blogs, etc.
- Position requires travel - generally, between 0 - 25%