As a leader in the space, Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers several dozen products as web services and processes trillions of events every month. Over the past 10 years, Amazon has become known across the globe as the most trusted company on the internet.
In this highly visible role, you will be the business owner, working with your peers and senior management to influence, guide and grow an exciting product line that enables AWS service teams to offer their products in new and exciting ways.
You will enable customers to understand and optimize their AWS service usage, by building and managing products that provide insights and recommendations. The AWS Insights team creates value for customers through products that help them understand their usage needs, manage their costs, and optimize their service consumption.
You will manage products in all stages of the product lifecycle. You will leverage customer data to measure and enhance our products, and you will help develop new ideas based on your contact with our stakeholders, customers and prospects as well as your experience with technology solutions for enterprise customers.
You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision as well as the drive and attention to detail that transforms vision into a reality. You must enjoy spending time with clients (internal and external) and other market representatives to understand their needs, and to define innovative solutions.
- Drive product prioritization and detailed product definition for AWS Insights products and features
- Engage with customers through a variety of channels and serve as the voice of the customer internally
- Define and maintain a product roadmap with inputs from all stakeholders
- Work directly with software engineering teams to execute and deliver on your product roadmap
- Provide effective written and verbal updates on the product roadmap and key projects to senior leadership and stakeholders