- Bachelor's degree
- MBA or Master's degree in relevant field a plus
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in B2B, customer marketing or account based marketing.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
Account Based Marketing Manager, Financial Services Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a dynamic, growing business unit within Amazon.com. Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure platform in the cloud. Using AWS, companies can requisition compute power, storage, and other services - gaining access to a global computing infrastructure that is the backbone of Amazon.com's multi-billion dollar retail business.
The AWS marketing team is seeking an experienced marketing professional with a diverse marketing background, and expertise in Account Based Marketing (ABM). This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly growing business and to transform the way we interact with our customers. As an Account Based Marketing specialist, you will be responsible for developing an ABM at scale program for our financial services business and an ABM Center of Excellence, to syndicate key learnings and assets. This role requires a creative and analytical thinker, able to analyze and interpret data, providing creative solutions to address gaps and areas of opportunity.
The ideal candidate is a driven, self-starter with a proven track record for synthesizing data and customer insights to develop high-impact, end-to-end marketing strategies.
- Develop comprehensive integrated marketing plans to increase awareness, accelerate the sales cycle, grow advocacy and increase sales across multiple channels, in support of Sales priorities and revenue goals.
- Design a segmentation strategy that creates specialized customer experiences based on sales cycle stage, tenure, persona sub-vertical focus and/or propensity to buy.
- Identify internal opportunities to leverage global marketing and product resources to create customized financial services campaigns.
- Lead internal cross-functional teams and external agencies through campaign development, design and implementation.
- Create campaign deliverables including: Sales tools, tip sheets, demand generation email and direct mail communications, videos, social media ads and posts
- Develop program and campaign scorecard, regularly tracking results and provide updates. Use campaign and pipeline data to identify trends and opportunities.
- Educate Sales and cross-functional stakeholders about ABM program; equip Sales with the necessary tools to execute campaign elements independently.
- Manage ABM calendar to ensure alignment with broader Marketing and organization calendars, and to ensure campaigns are being delivered in conjunction with account plans and business unit objectives.
- Earn trust and maintain strong relationships with Field Sales, and Solution Architects teams to stay abreast of account activities that will inform marketing plans.
- Work on multiple, programs that require both strategic thinking as well as high-speed tactical execution.