- Bachelor's degree
- MBA or Master's degree in relevant field a plus
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience in communications / content management
- Relevant industry experience in a highly technical environment
- Superior writing and editing skills, including a background in thought leadership
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced, self-motivated content builder who possess a unique balance of Financial Services industry knowledge, elite communication abilities, and strong interpersonal skills to join our Financial Services Business Development team.
As Content Builder for Financial Services you will have the opportunity to enable execution of content strategy, development, and distribution for our AWS Financial Services team. This includes working directly with marketing, sales, sales enablement, business development, and engineering professionals focused on Financial Services to understand what AWS customers are concerned about and develop relevant content such as articles, presentations, websites, blog posts, and videos for both internal and external consumption. Content generation will also require direct interactions with AWS customers and partners to develop narratives around their respective cloud journeys. Responsibilities also include awareness, outreach, and education of marketing, sales, and business development counterparts in other regions to effectively use these assets and deliver them to customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working with individuals from Marketing, Sales, Sales Enablement, Business Development, Engineering, Compliance, and Security departments to develop relevant content and thought leadership
- Working with AWS Financial Services leadership to manage and expand our customer reference and resource library
- Innovate AWS communication mechanisms to drive awareness of AWS offerings and use cases related to Financial Services internally and externally
- Work with Marketing to maintain and improve AWS Financial Services external communication channels, such as websites, email campaigns, blogs, whitepapers, and webinars
- Coordinate directly with customers to develop and publish customer case studies
- Attend relevant events and facilitate event speaking opportunities
- Design and manage ongoing metrics and measurements of the program and customer progress