- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing and sales.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing B2B technology products or services preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.
- Proven understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Knowledge of the B2B purchase process and how to identify opportunities to create demand and help accelerate opportunities.
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth.
- Experience with targeting and segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
AWS is hiring Marketing Programs Manager to support the Global Campaigns Team's efforts to develop global solution campaigns and assets that are primarily designed to generate leads for the global sales team. The Marketing Programs Manager will be responsible for the planning and day-to-day management of the campaign development process, working with the rest of the Global Campaigns Team, other internal stakeholders, such as Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, Training and Certification, etc. and external agencies and third-party content developers.
- Manage the planning and day-to-day management of the campaign creation process, including external agency relationship and campaign calendar.
- Manage and update the internal campaign communication and delivery tools, such as internal campaign websites and campaign asset library.
- Guide the review and approval process for campaign brief and campaign deliverables.
- Manage the localization process for global campaign materials.