At AWS, we are looking for a Practice Manager with a successful record of leading Media and Entertainment customers through a variety of transformative projects involving IT Strategy, distributed architecture, and hybrid cloud operations.The Practice Manager will guide customers to make the most out of AWS, in order to build new services that improve end-user loyalty and engagement, across a variety of Media and Entertainment use cases (e.g. Content Creation, Media Asset Management, Media Processing, Video-on-demand, Over-the-top Delivery and Digital Publishing).
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
- Engage customers - collaborate with enterprise sales managers to develop strong customer and partner relationships and build a growing business in the Media and Entertainment vertical, driving AWS adoption in key accounts. Sell infrastructure engagements - including short on-site projects proving the value of AWS services to support new distributed computing models.
- Coach and teach - collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Simple DB/RDS databases, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), etc.
- Deliver value - lead high quality delivery of a variety of customized engagements with partners and enterprise customers in the Media and Entertainment sector.
- Lead great people - attract top IT architecture talent to build high performing teams of consultants with superior technical depth, and outstanding customer relationship skills
- Be a customer advocate - Work with AWS engineering teams to convey partner and enterprise customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps