- 5+ years sales experience in B2B environments, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment.
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience.
Want to join a fast growing team that is changing the way companies deliver customer service? The Amazon Connect Team is hiring and we want you to apply if your skills align to this role!
An Amazon Connect Territory Sales Specialist (specialist) serves as an Amazon Connect/Contact Center subject matter expert to AWS Customers and sellers in a given region. They are tasked with supporting Amazon Connect pipeline generation activities/programs as well as nurturing the pipeline. This requires they work closely with marketing to drive programs and campaigns in their respective regions. The specialist is also tasked with managing a pipeline of opportunities through adoption. This includes diving deep into customers' current technology landscape and needs, delivering the Amazon Connect First Call Deck and initial product demonstrations, supporting enablement bootcamps, and aligning partners as needed.
Territory Specialist Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Closes new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information.
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date; explaining stock-outs.
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Maintains communication equipment by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.