- Strong experience building scalable and extensible software
- Experience with computer science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
Are you passionate about learning the latest technologies, using your innovative skills to come with solutions to hard problems, and enjoy collaborating with other equally talented team members? Do you have a rich depth and breadth of software development experience? Do you enjoy working in an agile environment? If so, we'd love to talk with you.
The Envision Engineering team uses rapid innovation to solve really hard problems. These range from using image recognition to find missing persons to Artificial Intelligence to optimizing rideshares; from building data lakes to ingest and rapidly analyze vast amounts of data for actionable insights to finding new ways to help scientists visualize and analyze genomic data. We rapidly build applications that use exciting AWS services and open source frameworks.
What's in it for you? You will be part of an exceptional team of product managers and engineers where collaboration is highly valued, where innovation is something that happens every day, where taking risks is encouraged and every day is Day One. You will face unique challenges, learn from some of the brightest minds in the industry and build deep expertise in the most sought after skills in the market. You will have the opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing, customer obsessed, and innovative companies in the world.
What will you do?
- Dive deep into the latest software development tools and frameworks, hone your already strong software development skills
- Build valuable expertise in AWS services used in Machine Learning, IoT, image recognition, chat bots, and Big Data
- Take advantage of really strong Amazon internal training opportunities including instructor led courses, expert talks from experts, and informal on the job training
- Learn from some of the brightest minds in the business, they are also looking to learn from you
- Work on really challenging problems, and interact with customers, to see the impact of your efforts