- 10+ years of technology sales experience with a focus on outside sales.
- Direct field experience selling software or cloud solutions to Fortune 2000 accounts.
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals.
- Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments.
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer's business.
- Experience communicating and presenting to Sr. leadership.
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Named Account Manager focused on the Fortune 2000 market segment. The ideal candidate has sales experience with a terrific reputation for over-achieving quota by growing revenues in existing customers as well as penetrating new accounts. He/she should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against an account coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and deep technical background that enables him or her to drive engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers, IT architects, and other customer executives. The Account Manager will be an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments and has very strong communication and presentation skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive adoption in a defined set of accounts to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business in untapped customers.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS.
- Analyze sales/metrics data from your accounts to help evolve your strategy.
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement.
- When appropriate, work with partners to manage joint selling opportunities.
- Assist customer in identifying use cases for priority adoption of Amazon Web Services as well as best practices implementations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.