Are you an experienced training professional interested in an opportunity to help drive Amazon’s flywheel and develop your A to Z business understanding? Do you enjoy learning about different Amazon business types and new subsidiaries, and thinking creatively about brand new businesses that Amazon is inventing on behalf of customers? The FinOps Pay-On-Receipt (POR) team is seeking a creative and passionate training professional to help achieve our vision to provide a world-class Learning experience to our global business partners in support of Amazon’s journey to become Earth’s most customer-centric company. We love to offer our customers unique world-class experiences, and we invite you to help Amazon make history!
As a FinOps Communication Trainer, you will:
- Identify communication gaps in both spoken and written English, and suggest/implement suitable development plans to bridge gap.
- Design and implement communication skills modules (behavioral, grammar, soft skills etc. for Voice and Non-Voice mediums) for new hires as well as existing employees.
- Create and maintain competency based suite of modules, and ensure regular upkeep of content.
- Perform TNI (Training Need Identification) and TNA (Training Needs Analysis) for all skills, and design and deliver appropriate training solutions.
- Identify a regular monitoring process to check the effectiveness of training intervention. Conduct audits to score associates on the communication in contacts, and develop a suitable proficiency scale and testing mechanism.
- Create, foster, and maintain a high quality performance improvement program that offers fair and consistent feedback to our internal customers/stakeholders, as well as provides an accurate and quantifiable picture of FinOps to the broader Amazon community.
- Communicate with business/process owners, other trainers, site managers, and management, to ensure that training is conducted in time and with sufficient resources and facilities.
- Deliver a blended learning (instructor led training and e-Learning) as well as explore innovative training delivery methods for new hires, new skills (cross-training), continuing learning experience, and refreshers as necessary. Assimilate training material, bridge gaps between understanding and execution/articulation, and facilitate learning by organizing and presenting material in an optimal manner.
- Extend support to certify floor trainers on a periodic basis. Develop new trainers hired in the organization.
- Own Program Management for specialized training program for a larger target audience.
- Coaching and mentoring on negation skills for the business analyst. Exposure on trainings on negotiation, its effectiveness, various communication techniques to avert potential conflicts, able to do coaching, basis on the job mail/call monitoring of Finance analysts.