- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience designing Antenna system solutions for Consumer Electronics.
- 3+ years of experience using different wireless communication systems such as GSM/UMTS/CDMA/LTE, 802.11, Bluetooth, GPS. Experience with factory processes and manufacturing.
- 3+ years of experience with Electromagnetic Simulation tools (CST, HFSS, XFDTD, etc.) and/or circuit simulation capability using ADS. Experience with board design, board bring-up and defense mitigation.
As an Antenna Design Engineer, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative consumer products. You will work closely with ME, EE and FW teams to drive key aspects of product definition, execution and test. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
- Design antennas for Ring devices to achieve effective RF/Antenna performance from concept to finish.
- Measure radiated performance TRP/TIS, and efficiency for various builds/prototypes.
- Engage in cross functional design to integrate the antenna design in the product.
- Support EMC and other regulatory testing related to wearable devices.
- Support factory related testing/issues at various production builds and execute OTA test plans to meet Wireless Carrier requirements.