Ring has a mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods. With affordable solutions that work on any home, Ring is committed to offering smart security that's accessible to everyone.
You are a Senior Retail Designer who has proven your ability to motivate those around you with your vision and dedication to excellence. You have successfully demonstrated taking business goals and turning them into inspiring world-class designs. You are a fearless design leader, someone who can inspire and influence creatives across multiple disciplines.
This is a hands-on position for someone with demonstrated achievements in brand and retail excellence, who can successfully manage the balance between business, technology and design. We are looking for a creative who will help Ring become the leader in store design and experience.
You will work closely with the Creative Design team, and will have the needed skills to translate business requirements into clear design direction in a physical environment. You are a person who has worked with large iconic brands, and can turn the most unique custom experience into scalable programs for our large fleet of retail locations and customer touch points.
- Work with Creative Directors and the design team to develop design concepts, gather information, discuss alternatives, gain approval and review design specifications
- Execution of retail concepts, including POS and display, merchandising, and packaging design
- Be able to clearly communicate design vision through visuals (storyboards/ mood boards, drawing/sketching, ideation, typography, photography, color, materials, and textures) while understanding the context, insight, and design realities at retail
- Be able to work collaboratively with internal design resources such as 3D modelers, graphic designers, copywriters, tech engineering and production development to realize and prove out design concepts
- Inspire a creative team by sharing ideas and developing effective solutions to generate multiple concepts supporting retail design and fixtures
- Ability to demonstrate new thinking around where creative boundaries between digital and physical integration come together to deliver new and innovative retail customer experiences
- Understand and respond to performance data (metric tests, usability studies), and steer the direction of future creative designs
- Effective communicator and storyteller with the ability to find the best approach to verbally and visually communicate an idea and articulately present it to other team members, clients, and agency partners
- Must be self-motivated, articulate, and possess excellent verbal, written communication and strong interpersonal skills
- An understanding of all aspects of client-focused brand and marketing creative, including brand development, social, digital, advertising, retail/POS, media and environmental/experiential design
- Demonstrated experience managing creative processes through external agencies, internal teams and freelancers
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and the ability to gracefully defend your design decisions to executive management
- Proficiency in tools for design, 3D modeling and animation
- Expert understanding of the trends in smart home and mobile
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age