We are seeking a dynamic, driven product marketer to join Ring on the Neighbors team to focus on new marketing efforts for the Neighbors app. In this role you will lead the product marketing efforts with select stakeholders, with principal responsibility for product positioning, messaging, planning, and reporting on KPIs.
- Develop compelling positioning & messaging for the Neighbors team that differentiates us in the market
- Work with colleagues in marketing, content, and product management, and with colleagues across the organization, including Business, Brand Marketing, Retail, Sales, and Business Intelligence.
- Partner cross functionally to drive innovative marketing programs that are demonstrably impactful to the business, that drive device sales, develops the category, usage and satisfaction
- Lead Voice of Customer efforts - be the expert on our customers, uncovering insights that lead to breakthrough messaging, accelerated service adoption & differentiated GTM tactics
- Track record of successful product launches for hardware & service offerings
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in fast-paced environment
- Adept at leveraging data to inform recommendations
- Strong listening skills, and the ability to influence decisions and lead cross-functional initiatives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Natural storytelling skills with a gift for writing and ability to create compelling content that speaks to customer pain points.
- Extremely customer-focused approach, with a passion for uncovering insights and translating them into actionable product & marketing plans
- Demonstrated comfort in strategic and hands-on roles
- Metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving environment and communicate clearly.
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.