Ring is looking for a Marketing Designer who with the following marketing skill sets: email marketing, visual/UI design and illustration.
You should have a passion for communication, design, art direction, and customer obsession.
- Designing and building email marketing campaigns to support our engagement strategy vision
- Ensure that the brand is maintained across all channels and live up to the highest standards
- Managing relationships across engagement, marketing and technology functions to determine appropriate content, cadence, and creative
- Collaborating with the Neighbors Marketing Team to prioritize design initiatives
- Improving all KPIs, including deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, opt-out rate, revenue, and business goals
- Staying informed on the changing landscape of marketing design, including trends, best practices, and new tools/technologies
- Interpret creative briefs, documented channel-specific best practices, and previous performance data to produce high-performing creative
- Provide feedback for creative briefs and contribute ideas to the creative process
- Digest and implement design feedback from multiple stakeholders in real-time
- Partner with the Neighbors Marketing team and front-end developers to export assets for HTML and CSS-friendly designs
- Communicate directly with internal stakeholders to successfully and efficiently meet the deliverable requirements of a project
- Eagerness to learn and thrive with a fast-growing, technologically advanced company
- Demonstrate a love and passion for everything design- and art-related
- General knowledge and experience across the entire marketing spectrum
- Ability to understand and interpret critical email metrics
- Have a highly creative mind with impeccable taste
- Have a strong understanding of the latest design tools, concepts, and technologies
- Ability to identify overarching digital design issues and opportunities and implement effective solutions
- Ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes and come up with ideas that are relevant and enticing
- Deep understanding of current design trends and technologies
- Strong understanding and experience with various web design software
- Proven experience creating designs that impacts user engagement and website conversions
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.