Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low-latency, high-speed broadband connectivity to unserved and underserved communities around the world.
Come join the most innovative and exciting Amazon Project to date! The Project Kuiper team is seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated Executive Assistant to support one VP and one Director at different U.S. locations. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior leaders and engineers inside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with minimal guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action with strong ambiguity and show grace under pressure. They will also be efficient and strong communication skills.
Responsibilities for this position include the ability to contribute to a global administrative support team, to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately, and manage time effectively. This position will fill in occasionally for the lead Executive Assistant to the VP of the organization.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Proactively coordinate and engage with leadership in planning and organizing events, activities and calendars
- Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
- Act as a liaison for direct reports
- Drive key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, morale events)
- Travel coordination and Expense reports
- Space Planning across team locations in New York City, Washington DC and Seattle
- Have fun at work and help others do the same
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.