Be a part of saving lives
The Road to your rewarding career starts here!
ACS is the leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of ignition interlocks, breath alcohol testers and drug testing products.
We are constantly looking to add team members who are ambitious, creative, committed and passionate about their work - people just like you! Take the next step in your career and join a team that listens to your ideas and makes them a reality.
Call Center Representative (Contract)
We are currently looking for a Call Center Representative (Contract)or our Toronto, Ontario location.This position is responsible for scheduling installation appointments and client program services to ensure timely professional service for the ALCOLOCK Program and other related duties.
- Answering telephone inquiries and promoting the alcohol interlock products and services;
- Perform administrative tasks to support the ALCOLOCK Program for a variety of jurisdictions;
- Schedule and receive payment against client programs for installation, monitor, reset, early service, removal and other necessary appointments;
- Troubleshoot problems and direct them to the appropriate department;
- Research and resolve complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction;
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Enterprise InterTrack Software and Program requirements;
- Maintain daily logs as required;
- Locate and retrieve client records as requested;
- End of Program Filing - review and file appropriately;
- May be required to complete specific reports;
- May be required to rotate duties at the ALCOLOCK Service Centre;
- May be required to work on statutory holidays;
- The responsibilities listed herein are not necessarily an exhaustive compilation of responsibilities, other duties/responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- Strong Inter-Personal Skills to manage both customer and employees;
- Must be capable of obtaining and maintaining a clean Criminal Records Search;
- Familiar with commonly used software including Microsoft Excel, Word, Email, Internet Browsers;
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected;
- Understanding of Privacy issues;
- Problem solving skills which require exercising independent judgment.
Why Should You Apply?
We embrace diversity: As an international company, our workforce reflects the diversity of the international community.
Respect: We believe in ethical standards, core values, and maintaining positive, respectful relationships.
Learn: We encourage continuous learning, development and career growth.
Collaborate: We are a diverse and close-knit group. We combine different experiences with distinct backgrounds and strive to ensure your voices are heard.
- Invest in your future
- Care for your health
- Continue to learn
- Employee Assistance Program
- Rewards for Innovation
- Long Term Service Awards
Ready to get started?
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)