The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing new and ongoing digital campaigns and communications that deliver on performance and revenue goals. The job holder keeps a pulse on performance and makes recommendations to initiate actions to stimulate revenue growth in the direct online channel.
The coordinator is responsible for managing the Air France and KLM B2C US websites. The job holder manages site content and performance in liaison with appropriate stakeholders, optimizing both the user experience and brand visibility.
- Digital Campaign Coordination
- Support Digital Specialist with the implementation of local and central digital campaigns, coordinating effectively with counterparts in Paris and Amsterdam corporate offices
- Facilitate the execution of campaigns on digital channels including email, social media, display, SEO/SEM, and eCommerce, among others
- Own the workflow process on internal campaign management tool Brix
- Communicate effectively between internal stakeholders to support the Marketing strategy, Commercial priorities, and ad-hoc ecommerce needs
- Provide copy writing and editing for digital campaigns, as needed
- Identify real-time opportunities while coordinating content, assets, and approvals
- Monitor campaign performance and lead optimization strategy, including AB testing opportunities
- Along with the Digital Manager, serve as an in-house expert on GDPR and DOT compliancy, as well as Air France-KLM Central digital guidelines and SLAs
- Monitor campaign performance and provide reports and recommendations on a regular basis.
- Ecommerce/Website Management
- Develop ecommerce and content calendar for AF.us and KL.us that keep websites up-to-date and aligned with Marketing and Commercial priorities
- Facilitate execution with internal partners responsible for website updates (e-sales analyst and Medeam agency)
- Act as liaison between IT and customer service to address any website issues identified by customers
- Monitor website performance; provide reports and give recommendations on a regular basis
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of applicable experience in:
- Ecommerce and digital marketing
- Executing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Proven analytical skills; strong written and oral communication skills, including copywriting.
- Knowledge of CMS and web analytics a plus.
- Highly organized with excellent time management and communication skills and an eye for details
- Active on social media and up-to-date on trends, including influencers.
- Social media technics
- Naturally curious with a thirst for creative thinking.
- Skilled collaborator with ability to drive results among cross functional teams.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally for work.
- Airline or travel industry experience a plus.
Key Job Competencies:
- Building Relationships
- Analytical Skills
- Planning and Organizing
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Required)