Air China is China's only national flag carrier and a member carrier of the world's largest airline network - Star Alliance. It has been selected as an official partner for the Beijing 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games. Air China is China's largest airline by brand value (estimated at around RMB 145 billion in June 2018, according to World Brand Lab) and is a market leader in air passenger transportation, air cargo and other aviation services.
Position: Sales Representative
Location: New York, NY 10118
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for managing and supporting Air China's sales campaign and airline branding.
- Responsible for monitoring and collating sales data, production of sales statements, and sales data analysis.
- Identify market share and new business opportunities.
- Maintain profitable business relationships and work closely with management of important agencies.
- Maintain good customer relations to maximize key partnership opportunities.
- Support sales supervisor in developing company products.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related fields.
- Excellent communication skills in English & preferably Mandarin Chinese.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Must be teachable, adaptable, creative problem solver.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be comfortable and work well in a team environment.
- Competitive candidates will have strong sales, business development, critical thinking & analytical aptitude.
- Previous work experience in airline industry is preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S without any future sponsorship.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical insurance & 401k options
- Air travel benefits
- Paid vacation, sick leaves, and holidays
- Career advancements
*We thank you in advance for submitting your applications. However, we apologize due to the high volume of applications we receive, only of those who are selected for interviews will be contacted.
*Air China is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mandarin Chinese (Required)
- English (Required)