TITLE: Senior Graphic Designer
DEPARTMENT: Creative Design
- Introducing and applying expert design in line with the brand guidelines to the visual elements of all creative projects including, but not limited to, website assets, logos, posters, ads, leave-behind pamphlets, illustrations and infographic, etc.
- Ensuring consistency and a high standard of visual execution across all media and campaigns
- Attending brainstorming session and generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfill the client's brief
- Uncovering new ways to incorporate emerging and new media formats into campaigns
- Imagery/video/audio research, purchase, and customize stock photography to reflect the brand
- Lead and participate in the design direction in major marketing campaign visuals: print/Web/social/video from concept to final hand-off in order to deliver effective, intuitive, and functional 360 campaigns.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5 Web banners with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Design, build, encode, render and optimize compelling high-quality videos, animations and interactive presentations.
- Create and develop master templates for Web banners, flyers, newspaper and magazine ads
- Design, create, and optimize graphic content including video and animation for social media, online ads, and website use.
- Advanced knowledge of all social media’s specs, formats and best practices
- Good working knowledge of colour retouching motion tracking and editing raw video footage
- QA and review of final output and source files
- Managing deadlines and executing on-time and on-task
- Updating job knowledge and keeping abreast of emerging technologies and new trends
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Programs - Expert knowledge: Macintosh environment
- Print / Video / Web:
- Creative Cloud CC: Photoshop - InDesign - Illustrator - Adobe After Effect –
- Adobe Premiere Pro - Adobe Media encoder - HTML5 Google Web Designer - PowerPoint
- Familiar with Facebook Creative Hub and YouTube Video Manager
- Programs - Base knowledge:Final Cut - Adobe Dreamweaver - Adobe XD
- College or University degree in Graphic Design, 5 years and more of experience
- Enthusiastic team player
- Efficient, well organized and detail-oriented demonstrating initiative, and flexibility
- Demonstrate consistency and initiative, talent for layout and artistic taste
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines
- Perfect command of English and French (written and oral)
- Extremely self-motivated
- Very good communication skills