Support the Europe Product Development Department as the day to day contact for all suppliers and internal departments.
- Liase with suppliers and ensure the accuracy of product information is reflected correctly internally across all assets.
- Assist in preparation of brochures
- Assist in the contracting process as required
- Create and maintain internal contract resumes
- Maintain and update statistical information and charts
- Prepare product modifications and brochure corrections as required and communicate
- Act as primary point of contact for internal departments.
- Proofing of marketing materials such as flyers and newspaper adds.
- Keep and maintain grid of all promotions past and future (Special List)
- Liase with other departments to ensure the product is available for sale across all channels.
- Assist the Support department in obtaining room confirmations and travel documents.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- College diploma in Travel & Tourism or minimum 3 years experience in the tourism industry.
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly word processing, report presentations and spreadsheet manipulation.
- Knowledge of ACV product.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent business communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work with minimal direction to achieve objectives, uses own initiative and judgment
- Ability to analyze reports and related industry reports to better understand customers, competitors and the marketplace.
- Demonstrated organizational skills to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a team environment as a contributing member of a results oriented team.