Air Canada Vacations is looking for a Front-End UI-Developer to join the E-commerce's Web Development team.You will be a part of the E-commerce & Agile development team responsible for design, development and implementation of innovative front-end applications for the tourism industry where you will be working with the new Digital Transformation application with the latest technologies.
- Working on our eCommerce platforms and content management systems (SAP Hybris , Commerce & Marketing).
- Creating and integrating landing pages, templates, widjet, wire frames, mock ups, layout, new features etc... based on requirements from the E-commerce team and in collaboration with the web designer.
- Collaborate with the E-commerce & Web Development team to communicate new ideas and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Manage and own the server-side CSS style sheet.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Cross-browser and cross-device testing and debugging.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Other tasks as assigned by your immediate manager.
Following skills would be advantageous:
- Understanding of the travel industry is a plus
- Experience in SAP Hybris , Commerce & Marketing is a plus.
- Exposure to Google Analytics and SEO optimization tools to improve on website performance is a plus.
- Good understanding in UX best practices and prototyping is a plus.
- Good understanding of how creative Ad agencies works is a plus.
- Unique teamwork and digital innovation .
- Working in Agile and friendly environment.
- High enthusiasm and motivation are key to our exciting projects and successful cooperation with other team.