Air Canada Vacations is looking for talented people to join our exciting and continually growing team. We are looking for innovative and dedicated professionals who have a passion for travel and the desire to bring Air Canada Vacations to the next level. We look forward to having you on-board!
Reporting to the General Manager, Sales – Ontario & National Accounts the incumbent will be accountable for increasing sales in the designated territory of Central GTA & Manitoba and required to familiarize themselves on our full range of product offerings to service our B2B clients. The individual will need to establish strong relationships with agency contacts, report on market/competitive intelligence and be a strong ambassador of Air Canada Vacations.
- Accountable for achieving passenger and revenue targets within established guidelines and executing effective territory management
- Develop, in conjunction with the G.M. Sales, the commercial business plan for his/her territory
- Provide support to regional preferred accounts through relationship building, regular communications, customer service, providing sales initiatives while creating strong alliances with national sales colleagues to ensure regional sales objectives are met.
- Identify, search and solicit new business opportunities/new agencies in order to expand the Air Canada Vacations distribution channels
- Provide travel agencies with up-to-date product information on Air Canada Vacations, customer service and training.
- Complete daily sales calls in regional territory, providing account and market feedback in weekly sales report
- Responsible for analyzing monthly sales reports with travel partners, collaborating and creating revenue generating sales and marketing initiatives
- Communicate information such as promotions, upcoming sales and product lines that Air Canada Vacations is offering to all key accounts
- Provide market intelligence on a regular basis to ensure market competitiveness and collaborate with their GM
- Responsible for in-house product training on all Air Canada Vacations product lines
- Represent ACV in consumer shows, travel industry events, conferences, familiarization trips, etc...
- Responsible to assist retails partners with escalated files and ensure ongoing communications for resolution
- Ensure all emails and phone calls are actioned in a timely manner
- Manage budgets and submit monthly expense reports
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- College diploma in tourism
- Minimum 3 years of equivalent work experience in sales & account management, travel industry is preferred
- Highly motivated and able to work with minimal or no supervision
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Related account development & negotiation skills used to gain customer commitment
- Strong communication and public speaking skills
- Ability to deliver high impact presentations to agencies, consumers and corporate accounts
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point
- Flexible to work evenings & travel on a frequent basis
- Valid driver’s license required