Responsible for tactical analysis of market performance identifying opportunities and shortfalls and diagnosing rationale for results. Summarize findings, compile reports and communicate areas of concern to assist in achieving revenue objectives.
- Ensure profitability for respective markets
- Understanding of each market needs, issues, weaknesses and strengths
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue based on each market
- Ensure exposure on all distribution channels.
- Provide in-depth evaluation of market performance versus set objectives for future planning purposes.
- Identify requirement for additional inventory and advise Product Development team to action.
- Develop market profiles, prepare commercial plans to ensure that communication plan and marketplace delivery are both timely and appropriate.
- Monitor and benchmark action plans ensuring competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Formulate and present recommendations to improve effectiveness for future strategic planning.
- Provide in depth and ongoing analysis of competitor activities including pricing, media and trade communications.
- Formulate and implement remedial commercial strategies and actions.
- Liaise with marketing to ensure promotional exposure
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure that an awareness of marketing initiatives is developed and that all programs are in alignment.
- Liaise with product to ensure suppliers participation in tactical offers.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and multi task as required
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Education | Experience:
- College degree with minimum 3 years in yield management or any travel industry related experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to analyze reports and related industry reports to better understand the market and competitors.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills used to recommend and implement effective solutions.
- Demonstrated organizational skills to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comprehensive understanding of brand management and retail distribution
We thank all applicants for their interest in the role, and will contact those whose skill set match the described