Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The principal task of the Sales Account Executive is to obtain sales for Air Canada by generating, developing and maintaining existing industry relationships. Also to obtain new sources and develop new relationships in the assigned territory. Organize sales activities with the market in order to raise Air Canada’s profile. Close contact with travel agencies and corporate accounts.
- Prepare sales call and weekly report, ensuring accounts of responsibility are serviced and maintained. Make sure Travel Agents have the proper Air Canada’s promotional and tactical sales material either distributing it via e-mail or personally.
- Regularly monitor account (direct and indirect) revenue performance and develop sales strategies to ensure expected growth is achieved
- Create an individual sales plans that correspond with the customer’s business and potential.
- Identify new corporate and leisure business opportunities by sourcing accurate market intelligence data
- Maintain a high level of Air Canada’s product knowledge and continually update as required
- Ensure that trends, developments, competitor activity and other patterns that may impact Air Canada are reported accurately and immediately to the General Manager - Taiwan.
- Weekly reports must be prepared, detailing activities, achievements, market feedback, and plan for following week.
- Try to obtain additional opportunities within the business community through contacts from partner airlines, corporate travel management companies and local business associations and relay to the General Manager in Taiwan
- Attend sales team meetings and industry related conferences as required
- Resolve conflict and customer grievances in a constructive and professional manner
- Maintain the Air Canada’s sales and customer database records updated.
NOTE: ACTUAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE ANY OR ALL OF THE FUNCTIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES LISTED ABOVE PLUS ANY OTHER RELATED TASKS AS ASSIGNED BY THE EMPLOYEE’S SUPERIOR.
The position will be located in Taipei City.
- Airline Sales or Travel industry sales experience is a must.
- Demonstrated sales planning experience
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting deadlines, and with limited supervision.
- Good judgment, discretion, and decision-making ability
- Advanced Computer Skills including working knowledge of; Power Point, Word, Excel
- May be required to work long hours including some weekends and public holidays, to travel interstate and overseas and to work under pressure in a very competitive environment
- Required to supply his or her own vehicle for business travel and may claim related expenses in accord with company policy
Native Taiwanese, Mandarin, English (writing, reading, speaking)
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.