Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Reporting to the Manager, Marketing Communications -Route Support, the Route Support Campaign Manager is responsible for the implementation, management and quality of marketing communications campaigns that support Air Canada’s leadership position in select routes.
The Route Support Campaign Manager must possess good analytical skills, be innovative and creative, be able to maintain a relationship of trust with peers, partners, internal customers and external communication agencies
- Execute and manage all route support marketing programs and initiatives including but not limited to mass and targeted campaigns (e-mail, digital, social, print, TV, OOH, sem, etc.)
- Work closely with the Revenue Management and Sales departments to identify and proactively solve upcoming route issues – Build strong communication channel with RM team
- Support in the management of relevant tourism/business partnerships allowing Air Canada to have stronger visibility and reach in specific markets – Coordinate and execute coop campaigns
- Act as a subject-matter expert and consultant to business units. Develop strong, cross-functional, cooperative working relationships with other branches impacted by route support initiatives (Revenue Management, Sales Communications, Call Centre, Customer Relations, Loyalty Management, Web Team, Corporate Communications), etc.
- Monitor, review and report on all campaign activities and results – Demonstrate ROI of campaign initiatives
- Actively monitor market trends and competitor activities
- Manage external service providers and agencies, overseeing projects, billing, etc.
- Work closely with internal subject matter experts
- Work closely with the Marketing Analytics team to analyze and continually improve the effectiveness of marketing communication campaigns
- Accountable for ensuring accuracy, cohesiveness and legality of information contained in all communications
- Monitor and manage the budget for projects for which he is responsible for
- Ensure quality control for the projects he is responsible for
- Ensure brand identity and guidelines are respected
- Prioritize projects and campaigns in keeping with overall objectives
- Build strong relationships with clients based on trust and understanding
- Defend strategies and media choices
- Contribute to the achievement of corporate annual objectives and targets with integrity
- Actively participate in the annual marketing-communications planning process
- Provide support to Managing Director - Brand as assigned
- University degree in Business, Marketing option or equivalent
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Bilingual – Proficient in grammar, spelling and punctuation in English and French
- Agency experience – an asset
- Practical knowledge of digital mediums including internet and social media channels
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good listener and ample communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and requests from competing stakeholders and to align day-to-day responsibilities with wider corporate strategy
- Comfortable working independently and within a team environment assisting colleagues whenever possible
- Explicit attention to detail and accuracy
- High levels of ingenuity, creativity and initiative
- Resistance to stress
- Retail marketing experience – an asset
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.