Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The Learning Developer, CCST Design is responsible for the development and implementation of learning programs that support business objectives and are aligned with Air Canada’s strategic ambition to become a global top ten airline in everything we do.
- Work with team to develop proposed learning solutions that meet business objectives.
- Develop detailed lesson plans, storyboards and wireframes and any other course assets with well-articulated delivery strategies for a Below the Wing audience.
- Maintain existing learning material and look for opportunities to improve on learner engagement and innovative approaches.
- Implement evaluation processes and monitor results to determine overall employee and business impact.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time with competing timeframes.
- Conducting program TTTs.
- Maintain broad industry knowledge and understanding of marketplace trends to develop best-in-class learning solutions.
- Expertise in adult education or workplace learning.
- University Degree Preferred.
- Willingness and ability to travel (30-40% of time).
- Ground handling airline experience preferred, working with aircraft and servicing equipment.
- Ability to pass security clearance and obtain the Restricted area identity card (RAIC). Please refer to Transport Canada site for more details.
- Ability to Pass and obtain an airside vehicle operator’s permit (Mandatory).
- Demonstrated communication and influence skills with the ability to work effectively to monitor, track and drive action to complete project deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships with internal and external project team members.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent knowledge of technology required to enable effective online, leader-led, social, virtual and mobile learning experiences.
- Ability to work under pressure, assess priorities and manage strict deadlines.
- Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills with various levels of employees, management and vendors.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.