Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Managing Air Canada Information Technology Vendors service level agreements for a defined scope of vendors.
- Develop and oversee service provision levels, establish effective internal stakeholder and vendor relationships globally.
- Establish Performance measures and develop Service Level agreement (SLA) to apply to each contract.
- Develop and implement tools to facilitate invoice validation and KPI reporting.
- Provide input to establish and manage contract budgets, monitor expenditures and communicate projections.
- Perform thorough financial analysis against current spend developing what if scenarios driven by new business demands.
- Negotiate contract change requests for vendor contracts, supported by stakeholders, notably Strategic Procurement, Corporate Finance, Tax, Insurance and Legal.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to improve efficiency, product knowledge of vendor services.
- Ensure clear communication of vendor strategy, incorporating feedback from internal stakeholders in vendor decisions and performance reviews.
- Business degree or equivalent in Finance, IT or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of practical experience
- Proficiency in detailed financial analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills with particular focus on relationship management
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience with contracts an asset
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.