Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
We are looking for dynamic individuals that will be part of the Employee Travel Care Team and become one of our ambassadors of the employee Flight Path values. The individuals will offer the highest level of customer service while providing employees, managers, and third party with assistance regarding our travel programs and policies.
- Provide timely resolution to employees’ inquiries via calls and/or emails, including concerns or issues to ensure a positive employee experience.
- Provide excellent customer service by demonstrating ownership of issues / concerns being raised by employees.
- Responsible for the day to day handling of employee reporting transactions in the HR Systems (travel profile updates, adding family members to profiles, auditing pass privilege allotments, calculating trip amounts , etc)
- Managing Consultant travel via “NTP” product
- Review and management of monthly report documents for actioning and/or filing
- Escalate processing issues with regards to day-to-day transactions or calls received.
- Works closely with the other colleagues in other HR functions to resolve HR cases and address customer needs.
- Act as primary contact for employees regarding any employee travel programs or policy inquiries and ensure accurate response is provided.
- Liaise with internal HR stakeholders to ensure issues and concerns are addressed for more in-depth issues.
- Forward employee inquiries to third party vendors/outsourced providers (such as pension administrators, disability administrators and HR processing partners, etc...)
- Escalate and participate in the improvement of identified gaps in processes
- Recognize and report unusual events or consistent problems areas to Manager and/or Director of Employee Travel
- Strong customer focus gained through previous customer service experience.
- Ability to exercise impeccable judgment, confidentiality and demonstrate a high degree of tact and discretion at all times when dealing with employees and sensitive situations.
- Ability to work under pressure with speed and accuracy and establish priorities while maintaining a high customer service level.
- Customer service experience within a call center environment or previous travel industry experience would be considered an asset.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office and databases an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven problem resolution skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Reservation Systems (RES III) knowledge and experience a strong asset
- People Soft and Employee Travel policy knowledge a strong asset
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Ability to work shift work (Mon-Fri)
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.