Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The Customer Service Training team is looking for dynamic, proactive and motivated instructors who will use excellent communication and organizational skills to plan and deliver quality training programs.
In this role, the Learning Specialist will conduct training, coaching and facilitation for front line employees and managers in the Customer Service branch for Sales and Service. Deliver regulatory, recurrent and soft skills training to ensure appropriate levels of compliance and customer service levels are met and maintained. The position does require 20 – 30 percent traveling.
- Conduct classroom instruction/ facilitation related to Customer Service, Regulatory and/or people skills, as required.
Evaluate/coach trainee performance and provide timely feedback/coaching to participants.
Provide coaching and operational support to front line employees as required.
Plan and schedule training activities, training events and other training related activities.
Complete existing training/communications material such as pre and post training documentation.
Review, evaluate, recommend changes and modify existing or proposed training programs.
Assist in the development and maintenance of training programs.
Participate in the development of required training material.
Liaise with Training Delivery Managers and other members of the Customer Service Training team. Provide and solicit feedback.
Provide operational support to the Customer Service Training, CS Safety, Airport branch (Safety / Regulatory Compliance) as required.
Provide support and coaching to future e-learning and soft skills training initiatives
Perform site and peer audits/inspections to enhance training facility operations and training personnel performance
- Sound knowledge of adult learning methodologies
- High regard for safety
- Demonstrated commitment to Customer Service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and prioritize multiple projects
- Highly flexible and adaptable
- Strong leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Previous experience in a training environment
- Being bilingual is an asset
- Bachelor of Education or similar certification, a definite asset
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.