Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Air Canada is presently looking for a dynamic individual to fill permanent full-time positions of Avionics Aircraft Technicians or Aircraft Maintenance Engineers at our Montreal Maintenance Centre.
Avionics Aircraft Technicians / Aircraft Maintenance Engineers are responsible for the maintenance of aircraft electrical, electronic and instrument systems and should have the following skill sets:
- Ability to use the correct tools, methods, techniques and equipment required to perform aircraft maintenance.
- Ability to read and understand various schematic diagrams for maintenance troubleshooting and be proficient with computers and diagnostic tools.
- Be a “team players" with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain a customer focused attitude in a demanding, high stress environment.
Please take 2 minutes to watch the following video with more information about the Aircraft Technician/Aircraft Maintenance Engineer role:
- High School diploma
- Must have completed a recognized apprenticeship program, and/or have a least 4 years' industry related experience
- Possession of a Transport Canada (MOT) AME "E" license (Mandatory)
- Possession of valid driver's license (Mandatory)
- Able to successfully pass the pre-employment qualifying exam
- Be available to work night, evenings and days including weekends and holidays.
- Night shift is the permanent position for this posting. Possibility to change with seniority.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Ability to pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card. Please refer to Transport Canada site for more details.
Endorsements on Air Canada aircraft type.
Current security clearance.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.