AIPSO is a management organization and service provider for various insurance industry groups responsible for administering the residual market. We are a national organization that serves local customer needs. Centralization and standardization are key to many AIPSO services because of the inherent economies of scale and other efficiencies. However, our organization is based on customer focus and recognizes the need for flexibility in serving customer groups with diverse interests.
Assist with processing of payments, daily recording of transactions and billing.
Currently enrolled in a Bachelors Degree program. An Accounting focused major is preferred.
Past internship experience is helpful, but not required. Experience working in a team environment is preferred.
AIPSO is an equal opportunity employer. To this end, all employment related decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis and in full compliance with federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.
- Customer focus and dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong initiative, self-motivation and ability to complete tasks on time.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office productivity tools (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel) to manage work.