We are hiring on behalf of a client in the Etobicoke area for a Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing a variety of marketing projects on a day-to-day basis to increase brand awareness, drive lead generation, and help to elevate the employer brand. The role will manage all aspects of marketing from digital to brand to events and sales support; so, someone with integrated marketing experience is preferred. Furthermore, the individual will act as a consultant to internal clients by making project related recommendations, providing timelines, ongoing status updates, as well as ensuring proactive and effective stakeholder and vendor management. Ultimately, this role will include complete ownership of projects from start to finish. Thus, the successful candidate for this position will have a mix of strategic capabilities and executional acumen. Lastly, as a member of our core team, the right person for the role will be a leading example of our culture.
What success looks like:
What you bring to the role:
- Your business partners are excited to collaborate with you! You support one another as a team and work together, leveraging everyone’s strengths.
- You are depended on to see your commitments through and with good intentions.
- The duties and tasks supported by your role continuously improve with increased quality and fast speed to market.
- You will be the project lead and strategic planner on various marketing programs, managing budgets and timelines effectively to ensure exceptional execution.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities to challenge the status quo.
- Key marketing focuses will be on digital media, web management, content creation, social media management, event management, sales enablement, and presentation development.
- Stay on top of the latest digital and marketing trends to make sound recommendations on how we can improve on what has been done before.
- You will develop strong relationships with internal partners, including sales, procurement and HR, as well as liaison with external partners.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Marketing Manager.
- You have experience working effectively and collaboratively within a team environment, as well as managing relationships with agencies and vendors.
- You have exceptional organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects, as well as an ability to hit deadlines.
- You operate with integrity to do what is right for the team and the business as a whole.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- You take a solutions-focused approach to problem solving.
- You have a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise.
- You hold yourself accountable to deliver on commitments on time, in scope and with quality.
- You take personal ownership over decisions, actions and outcomes, and support others in meeting their commitments.
- When making decisions, you consider everyone and engage those who can add value to the process.
- You are adaptable in your approach and prioritize with focus on what adds value to the client.
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords, as well as email, database, and digital marketing experience.
- Strong MS Office Skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
Please note only qualified candidates will be considered.
- You have the courage to think differently about how things get done to continuously improve and deliver even better results every day.
- Providing exceptional service is your passion.
- You uphold your commitments and make decisions with everyone in mind.
- You are energized by collaborating in a team environment, and enjoy supporting others to find success.
- You embrace new things, are open to different perspectives, and adapt quickly to an evolving environment.
- You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work, communicate and build relationships effectively at all levels in an organization.
- You have a dynamic, motivating, creative, and entrepreneurial mind with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, as well as an ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- You are a self-starter that takes initiative and thinks strategically about the bigger picture.
- You are known for your strong written and oral communication skills, as well as your strong attention to detail.