If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
The Sales Support & Marketing Coordinator will work in close collaboration with the sales and operational teams through the RFP / RFQ process from reception to submission. The job incumbent will standardize the bid response process in developing creative tools and templates. In addition, the successful candidate will provide support to various marketing initiatives and business development opportunities.
- Develop creative presentations and prepare content for sales meetings;
- Create document templates for bid responses, including branding and graphic design;
- Coordinate and participate in the production of responses to RFPs - develop a response schedule, monitor progress, and ensure timely a response;
- Act as a liaison between internal department in the RFP process and ensure all relevant information is available to stakeholders;
- Review completed proposals for consistency, quality, compliance, formatting and graphical layout;
- Prepare both internal and external communications regarding important company updates;
- Monitor RFPs and identify opportunities for business development (i.e. trade shows, industry events);
- Ensure consistency and brand alignment across all divisions of the organization;
- Plan and participate in company events, coordinate all related marketing activities;
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies;
- Maintain client database and mailing list;
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures;
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by and in accordance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental company policies and government legislation/regulations;
- Adhere to the Company's Quality System operating procedures;
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management;
- 2+ years experience in a similar role with strong experience in graphic design;
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications, or other related qualifications;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English;
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization;
- Demonstrates a high degree of creativity, autonomy, flexibility, and attention to detail;
- Able to work under pressure and adjust quickly to changing priorities;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, namely PowerPoint and other presentation software;
- Knowledge in Visio, Photoshop, Illustrator or similar applications;
- Industry experience in technical trades, an asset.
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: N/A
Work Location: Toronto
Travel Requirements: N/A
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us.... Make a difference.
l Team Oriented Environment l Competitive compensation l* Performance Based Bonuses l* Paid Training Program l* Group Benefits Plan l* Promote-from-within Policy l* Vacation Policy l* State-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools l* Exposure to Cutting Edge Technology l*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)