Established in 1997, AinslieWear is a Vancouver-based company making premium dance apparel for dance specialty stores worldwide. Quality and design have remained at the forefront of the company's mission, which is to "Inspire confidence and make people feel good".
AinslieWear is seeking a full time Customer Service Rep. This person will be the first point of contact between AinslieWear and its retailers, distributors, and its individual customers, throughout Canada, USA, and internationally. We are seeking somebody will high attention to detail, well organized, eager to problem solve and improve processes, while being dedicated to providing above and beyond customer service that matches our brand reputation.
40hours/ week, Monday to Friday 8am-4pm.
- Answer and direct phone calls/voicemails
- First point of contact between the company, retailers, and individual customers throughout Canada, USA, and internationally
- Reply to emails and phone calls regarding all customer service enquiries including: online, wholesale, and direct sale orders, stock, returns/exchanges, new accounts, custom styles, sponsorships/donations, shipping paperwork, etc.
- Correspond with reps accordingly
- Escalates issues to management as required
- Fields all questions and inquiries regarding orders, inventory, and shipments via phone and email
- Creates invoices for all orders, charges credit cards weekly, and follows up with overdue accounts at the accountant's discretion
- Prepares weekly reports and presents them to management
- Orders office and shipping supplies weekly
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbally and e-mail)
- Highly organized with a high level of attention to detail
- Customer service experience
- Ability to learn/use in-house software and Excel spreadsheets
- Good judgement - able to problem solve
- Good record keeping skills
- A demonstrated self-starter, and team player
Visit www.ainsliewear.com to learn more about us. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)