Aimtec / AC-DC Converters / DC-DC Converters / Modular Power Supplies
Founded in 2002, Aimtec is a global designer and manufacturer of modular AC/DC and DC/DC switching power supplies. The company's standard products include DC/DC converters up to 60 W, AC/DC converters and LED drivers reaching 150 W. Aimtec converters assist customers worldwide in reducing engineering design time and expenses while facilitating miniaturization and performance enhancements of their end products. Visit our website at www.aimtec.com.
Reporting directly to the Product Manager, the position is responsible for creating, supporting and maintaining accurate technical documentation, describing Aimtec's existing and new products, performing evaluation tests for new, existing and failing products and analysis of the results. This also includes, but is not limited to, following through with the investigation and support in all critical issues until the problem is solved.
- Responsible for test equipment calibration, product failure investigation and supporting the customer in all critical issues until the problem is solved.
- Write and maintain product documentation.
- To assist in Product Safety, Certifications and Declarations, which include planning, communication, schedule review and updates.
- Issuing Self and CE Declarations of conformity following company policy and procedures.
- Maintaining cross reference database.
- Answer customer technical questions.
- Perform evaluation tests for new, existing and failing products and analysis of the results.
- Create application notes, PCN's, EOL notifications, technical datasheets and product marketing material supporting Aimtec products.
- Participate in tasks for other markets served by Aimtec.
- Technical report, document writing is essential.
- Software skills, MS Office, MS Visio, Adobe Acrobat, ECAD and Image Editing.
- Good Electronics Functional Evaluation test skills would be considered an asset.
- Eagerness to learn new skills and able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to apply acquired skills to solve existing challenges would be considered an asset.
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision.
- Legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Must have own transportation, as there is no public commuter system available.
- Language requirements - English fluent - oral/written.
Scholarship and Experience
- BSEE degree in progress, DEC or electronics industry experience an asset.
- Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Health/dental benefits are available based on full time employee passing designated probation period.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $49,000.00 /year