Technology shouldn't get in your way. In fact, we think it should be so easy to use, you barely know it's there. That's why, since 2013, we've been providing businesses with simple solutions to complex problems. Aimsio is a fast-growing software company located in Calgary and Vancouver. Whether a business is looking to simply digitize field paperwork or requires an all-in-one platform to run their field operations, we can help.
Are you intrigued yet? Here are a few more reasons to make Aimsio your daytime home:
THE ROLE: ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?:
- Work with the brightest, most innovative people you've ever met. Plus, we're pretty funny. And there are snacks in the kitchen, too.
- Play a role in building a technology company that can't stop and won't stop growing. We're Rick-Rolling over here and we're never gonna give you up.
- Make an impact by leading projects and driving the direction of the company.
- Solve complex problems. Develop initiatives and solutions that drive your career and boost the company's growth.
- Attend and speak at regular Aimsio Academy meetings. Inspired by Talks @ Google, Aimsio Academy meetings are meant to inspire employees by sharing nuggets of wisdom. And chicken nuggets. Just kidding. But maybe we should start doing that.
- Have fun! Not only are we smart, we're also an absolute hoot. Xbox tournaments, poker nights, foosball games, team events, even a hammock in case you find yourself a lil' sleepy. Seriously, everybody's working for the weekDAY over here. (That's another '80s music joke. Maybe we should just stop.)
Aimsio prides itself in providing an excellent response to our valued customers. The Implementation Specialist's focus is to ensure both our new and existing clients have an amazing experience with our software. This might mean answering support questions, helping implement change orders, leading an implementation/onboarding of a new client, or hosting a training session.
DUTIES: HOW WILL YOU MAKE A CONTRIBUTION?:
QUALIFICATIONS: DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?:
- Manage client projects, typically change orders and some smaller implementations
- Participate in requirements gathering/training sessions, in order to help clients map their business processes and determine the best ways to use our product in their business
- Contribute to project documentation (workflows, user guides, project timelines)
- Coordinate a project team to ensure on-time delivery of our product
- Develop creative solutions, both programmatic and workflow-related, within the constraints of the product
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement initiatives on the development team: work with product development to translate client requirements for new features
- Participate in the customer support process by responding to and solving customer inquiries
COMPENSATION: GET REWARDED:
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Ability to explain complicated technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Highly organized and deadline-driven
- Basic understanding of project management methodologies
- Experience working with SQL queries
- Experience leading and/or contributing to teams composed of multiple disciplines
- Experience doing business process analysis
You will receive a competitive base salary, a cell phone allowance, and our full health and wellness benefits plan. Our employee benefits include full health and dental; a wellness account; paid sick, vacation, and flex; and RRSP matching.
To apply, please send in your resume, a cover letter, and any social media links you are willing to share that will help us learn about you, your past accomplishments, and your enthusiasm for life! Aimsio has offices in both Calgary, AB and Vancouver, BC. We will consider applicants willing to work out of either of our offices.
To be considered, you must be eligible to work in Canada without requiring sponsorship from Aimsio.
Give us a creep. We're on Instagram (aimsio_inc), Facebook (@aimsio) and Twitter (@aimsioinc).