Technology shouldn't get in your way. In fact, we think it should be so easy to use, you barely know it's there. That's why, since 2013, we've been providing businesses with simple solutions to complex problems. Aimsio is a fast-growing software company located in Calgary and Vancouver. Whether a business is looking to simply digitize field paperwork or requires an all-in-one platform to run their field operations, we can help.
The role: are you up for the challenge? :
Qualifications: do you have what it takes?:
- Design, develop, and document applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with other team members to define, design, plan, and ship new features.
- Fix bugs and improve applications performance.
- Learn and use the technologies chosen by the team for developing the products.
- Test the software to assure quality and usability by coding unit tests and integration tests and performing manual system tests.
- Participate in the client support developer rotation and DevOps.
- Mastery of native iOS development
- 2+ years of experience with a distinguished track record on technically demanding projects
- Experience deploying apps to the App Store
- Solid understanding of software development practices and design patterns such as MVVM and MVI
- Strong time management and organizational skill to drive projects to completion
- Ability to read current code and quickly understand, analyze, and debug
- Passionate about user interface design and user experience
- Experience with RESTful APIs and Web services
Nice to Have
Compensation: get rewarded:
- Work experience with both Swift and Objective C
- Experience with Android development, Android Studio and Kotlin
- High level of comfort with complex git operations
- Experience with data analytics practices and systems
As a full-time employee, you will receive a competitive base salary and our full health and wellness benefits plan. Our employee benefits include full health and dental; a wellness account; paid sick, vacation, and flex; and RRSP matching.
To apply, please send in your resume, a cover letter, and any professional social media links you are willing to share that will help us learn about you, your past accomplishments, and your enthusiasm for life!
Aimsio has offices in both Calgary, AB and Vancouver, BC. We will consider applicants willing to work out of either of our offices.
Give us a creep. We're on Instagram (aimsio_inc), Facebook (@aimsio) and Twitter (@aimsioinc).