We are actively seeking a junior to intermediate-level web developer either on a contract basis, or as an employeeon payroll. We are able to provide paid training for ambitious, driven candidates who want to learn how the "ins and outs" of the e-commerce industry from a Top 1% Shopify store.
Compensation is negotiable and commensurate with experience. Professionals willing to work on an hourly or salary basis also invited. Bonuses and commission also available for customer-service work, if desired (see below).
- For the first 1-2 weeks, we require the new hire to work alongside us at our Toronto-based office near Hwy 400 & 401. More experienced individuals can work almost exclusively home office.
- After the initial orientation, the role can be filled home-office or the new hire can choose to work in our office. On-site meetings may be required for new project launches.
Core Scope of Work:
- All websites operate on the Shopify e-commerce platform. Shopify experience is highly valued, but not necessary
- Web Maintenance - Loading of new products on an ongoing basis (new products are added weekly)
- Web Design - Creation of two new Shopify stores to begin immediately
- Marketing - Implementation of promotions through creation of campaigns, including e-mail & SMS and other activities
- Wordpress Landing Pages - Creation of dozens of high-conversion landing pages to support traffic building and reduce bounce rate
Optional Scope (if desired):
- Customer Service - Assistance with customer service activities, including e-mail and instant messaging to existing customers
- Sales- Product consultation for newprospects / leads by e-mail, SMS or in person
- Social Media - Regular posts to IG, Twitter and other platforms where we have tens of thousands of subscribers
- YouTube Content - Creation of "How To" videos using screen capture software, 30-second product highlight clips, etc.
- Content Creation - Blog articles for websites, including social media
- Advertising - Banner ad creation for additional traffic-building
- SEO - Manage Google AdWords campaigns with large budgets
Skills / Experience Required:
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, web and graphic design through a combination of academic training / college / university and practical experience
- A portfolio demonstrating a talent for web and graphic design, with a focus on e-commerce
- Comfort using the Shopify platform, other similar CMS system (BigCommerce, WooCommerce, etc.) or a willingness and aptitude to learn quickly
About AimRight Services Inc:
AimRight Services was established in 2016 and is a Toronto-based startup of high-performance e-commerce websites for multiple product categories, includingadult-based products. We are an established small business, and highly value motivated and driven employees who are willing to learn and excel professionally.
AimRight Services is an equal opportunity employer and are able to accommodate physically disabled individuals.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- e-commerce: 1 year (Preferred)
- web design / web development: 1 year (Required)