The AEM Admin - Technical advisor is responsible for:
- Design applications within specific development tools
- Setup and maintain administration activities such as workflows, publishing permissions, roles, templates and components
- Demonstrates general understanding of hardware/software platforms including but not limited to operating systems, databases, application servers, web servers and integration technologies.
- Upgrade of the platform
- Must apply defined application standards and governance
- Must apply IT security and Application performance concepts
- Is responsible to identify potential areas of improvement and to evaluate how technological solutions/services can be used to improve or sustain the business’ operation.
- Will lead, guide and mentor Analyst Programmers
Ideally, the individual in this role is
- 10 years + of IT working experience
- Must have hands on prior experience as administrator and developer on AEM 6.1 and above.
- Experience upgrading AEM
- Troubleshooting ability required; expertise in troubleshooting AEM administration issues
- Experience with Linux server environments
- Ability to script activities that are repeatable across AEM environments
If you feel you are a match, we have an exciting job for you!
What does it entail?
Specifically, the AEM Admin - Technical Advisor will focus on these critical areas:
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.