The AEM Developer is responsible for the design, development, enhancements, maintenance, testing and delivery of AEM websites and applications.
Ideally, the individual in this role will possess 5 or more years of experience working in IT. They should also have hands-on experience working as a developer and administrator on AEM 6.1 or above.
If you feel you are a match, we have an exciting job for you!
What does it entail?
Specifically, the AEM Developer will focus on these critical areas:
- Collaborate with product and project managers, product owner, testers, and team members of the agile team
- Handle responsive design, accessibility and mobile requirements, leveraging best practices and modern frameworks
- Setup and maintain administration activities such as workflows, publishing permissions, roles, templates and components
- Apply defined application standards, governance and secure coding practices
- Apply IT security and application performance concepts
- Identify potential areas of improvement and evaluate how technological solutions/services can be used to improve the technology platform
- Apply comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- Contribute to the development of policies and procedures, as and when required
- Work on complex projects that are large in scope
- Develop innovative technical solutions for a wide range of difficult problems that are consistent with the organization objectives
- Complete work independently; receive general guidance on new projects
- Provide coaching and mentoring to colleagues, as required
What’s required to succeed?
- 5 years + of IT working experience
- Must have hands-on prior experience as developer and administrator on AEM 6.1 and above
- Experience in development of Adobe AEM websites and applications
- Expertise in troubleshooting AEM application and administration issues
- Ability to script activities that are repeatable across AEM environments
- Experience with Linux server environments
- Experience in Agile/DevOps, Jira, Continuous Integration (CI)
- Expertise in Angular, Vue.js, React.js
- Expertise in Git, Sling, OSGi, Apache, Maven, Java/J2EE
- Familiarity with dispatcher configurations
- AEM certification is a plus
- Experience in upgrading AEM to the latest version is an asset
- Demonstrate general understanding of hardware/software platforms including but not limited to operating systems, databases, application servers, web servers and integration technologies
- Advanced testing and troubleshooting skills (unit, system, integration and performance testing)
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; can effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audience
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.