Are you an energetic, conscientious and driven self-starter? If so, Prenuvo is looking for you!
Prenuvo is a Vancouver-based innovative medical technology company specialized in whole body medical diagnostic imaging for early detection of cancer and other diseases. We are a startup with an ambitious mission. We want to rid the world of advanced disease by detecting it early when treatment is easiest and most successful. Backed by hundreds of clinical studies, we are changing the preventative healthcare landscape by providing a safe non-radiating scan that is effective and easy to take. We are highly mission-driven and have helped saving and empowering thousands of lives to date.
We are looking for a driven Sales Development Representative(SDR) to join our amazing team of visionary individuals. This is an entry-level opportunity in a fast-growing startup environment. The SDR will own the full sales cycle, with a heavy emphasis on consultative selling. There is little-to-no prospecting leads in this role, as our Marketing Team generates all leads from various channels. Your role in the process is about conversion of leads into customers!
This role is perfect for someone who wants to develop over their career into marketing, sales or business development, and want to learn how to create product/market fit from iterating with and learning from customers. This is a salaried role that also features a commission structure based on goal completion and revenue generation for the company.
We'll teach you the ropes, but we need someone who genuinely enjoys interacting with people over the phone, via email or on live chat, and can help build our brand through amazing customer service. There is no cold calling, but you will be expected to pursue and convert leads from people who have indicated interest in our service.
You will be responsible for:
- Conversion of your leads into customer, owning the entire lead funnel
- Developing strategies to increase sales conversion rates
- Becoming an expert in our internal systems, and help streamline our processes
- Providing top level customer experience
- Providing feedback to other areas of the business, such as logistics, marketing & business development
- Be ready to wear many different hats; after all, we are a startup
Who we are looking for:
- Strong, outgoing team player with genuine empathy for our customers
- Friendly, yet assertive personality, with managerial aspirations
- Energetic, easy going, hard working and sincere
- A fast-learner who quickly retains information
- Is willing to put in the extra work to drive sales
Must be able to work in Canada with Valid Work Permit.
This position is available immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year