AIM DATA is high-touch, high-care digital marketing agency to automotive dealers. We focus on creating the right message, delivering it to the right people at the right time, and measuring its effectiveness. We are moving into an AI powered digital marketing world where we are able to offer clients even deeper customer engagement and clearer attribution.
We value teamwork, creativity and having fun at work.
Job Type: Part-time (approximately 20 hours per week), opportunity to convert into full-time
Work Location: Remote/Work from home, occasional visits as needed to Downtown Wall Street office
Rate: $17 - $23 an hour
About the Position
The position is responsible for delivering concepts and assets for display banners, landing pages, social media and web assets. Frequently, there are existing assets you will be able to leverage while designing, however, in many cases, you will be required to create a design from scratch.
Having 2 yrs minimum experience in creating visual designs including banner ads, landing pages, typography, and branding pieces are essential.
- Creating, designing and delivering marketing and brand assets including digital ad campaign assets (banners ads, etc..), landing pages, social media content, and other assets as required
- Interpret and adapt the brand guidelines from the different auto manufacturers to create digital assets using strong layout, typography, and color
- Design landing pages (in responsive desktop and mobile)
- Create gifs/animation for digital assets
- Support the team for special projects where creative skills can be applied
- Minimum 2 yrs of graphic design experience with basic animations skills (can animate text in or out/animate their own line art, etc..)
- Strong understanding of design, layouts, typography, and color
- Must be able to design for responsive web layouts
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, most importantly Photoshop, but also needs to be fluent with Illustrator (i.e. vector)
- Experience with Adobe Animate or Google Web Designer is nice to have
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- This is a hands-on design role. We are looking for someone who can take a brief and run with it with little hand-holding
- We are looking for someone who can work quickly and flexibly in a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to new insights and strategies
- Detail orientated and passionate about creating great work
-Minimum of Graphic Design Certificate
-Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design a plus
Please send a resume and your portfolio that shows us your skills and talents. Kindly include a short note what appeals to you about this role and why you believe you will be a good match. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $23.00 /hour
Hours per week: