Digital Marketing Manager
FiDi (Financial District), NY
Aim Data is a NYC based digital marketing solutions start-up and we're off to a roaring start. We help our clients identify who are their best prospects and design the most effective approach to engage customers and convert leads to sales. We're growing, so this is a great time to join us!
Who We're Looking For
A full-time digital marketing manager with critical thinking and analytical skills. Someone who is truly interested in our client's business objectives, and can directly plan and implement digital marketing solutions to meet those objectives. In addition, the company is growing, and the ideal candidate will be open to learning about new innovations in digital marketing (including AI based solutions) and creating more value for themselves and the company.
- Develop a deep understanding of client's business objectives and recommend digital marketing solutions and tactics
- Implement, manage and optimize campaigns against targeted KPIs
- Identify and evaluate new potential audiences from various data sources available
- Implement new creative copy, new audiences, new landing pages and run A/B tests as appropriate
- Generate monthly performance reports for clients, including ability to recognize and troubleshoot data anomalies, and offer suggestions on optimization
- Participate in monthly client reviews of campaign results, strategy, and new opportunities
Our Ideal Candidate Is
- Minimum two years experience setting up and managing successful digital marketing campaigns on Paid Search, social media and display ad platforms
- A solid understanding of how to manage bids, budgets, keywords, and targeting for Paid Search campaigns
- Demonstrated success with planning, implementation, optimization and A/B testing of campaigns on social media platforms Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Experience with analyzing large data sets, applying changes, and tracking and articulating changes in results
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple client projects simultaneously
- Ability to find and communicate the story within the data. Not just the "what," but the "why".
- An inquisitive nature. You should be interested to check the data on all accounts and be curious to find out the causes and effects of tests/changes/etc...
- Possess strong problem-solving abilities, be able to prioritize projects
A Team Player:
- Strong sense of collaboration, great attitude, sense of humor and courteous personality are mainstream to our company culture
- Candidate is a self-starter comfortable taking direction or working independently
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Accountable, takes ownership
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Integrated Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Math or related field
- Google AdWords and other Google Ad Certifications are a plus
- Good experience with Excel is also a plus
What It's Like to Work with Us
We are committed to the success of our team members! We respect your career goals and are interested in creating a path to help you reach your goals. Attending seminars and conferences are ways we support your professional development. As important, our work vibe is collaborative and cultivates and embraces creative ideas.
Please send a resume with cover letterthat demonstrates the specific prior experience, knowledge and skills required for this position. Annual salary range before bonus is $60,000 - $80,000, depending on experience. We offer medical benefits and four weeks paid time off, among other benefits. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules