Are you someone who loves fashion? Thought about a job where you can be a personal shopper? Love creating outfits? If you answered Yes, then apply below!
A sales associate position will report directly to the sales supervisor. As a sales associate, you will be responsible for maintaining merchandise and store appearance, as well as meeting and exceeding individual as well as overall store sales goals. Must possess a passion for retail and dedication for advancement within the store team.
Since you will also have your own daily and monthly sales goals, you should be a person who gets excited about throwing open the closet each morning and putting together a new look for the day.
You should be someone who watches other people and thinks, 'Hmm, she looks good, but if she wore a different top with that skirt....'. Or, 'That dude would look really cute if he had a better fitting pair of jeans'.
We are also looking for people, who not only love clothes, but want to make a difference in the world. Well maybe not bring peace to the middle east (although that would be cool), but people who want our planet to stay healthy - and present - for a long time to come.
We have beautiful clothes at Aiken, clothes that you will want to wear because they'll make you look cute and/or hot. And they're made in a way that's more gentle on the earth. (Clothing is usually made in a way that's pretty harsh on our planet.) So our mantra is literally the "look good/feel good" approach.
We are seeking people who can take their concern about the planet, their love of clothes and their fascination around what constitutes as good look and help others look good and feel good.
We want individuals who want to be a 'fashion sherpa' , guiding our customers to that awesome combination of denim, top, jewelry, shoes, shirt, jacket and sweater.
So if this describes you, please send us your resume. We want you. We need you.
(Realistically, we should also add, you'll want to be a people person. Because you will need to talk to our customers and get to know them a little so you can help them find the outfit that they'll love. And you'll need to be able to motivate the other clothes-loving sales associates at Aiken to do the same.)
PS. We have a very healthy employee discount so you can wear lots of the cute clothes we offer. We pay a living wage - $15 a hour plus a commission on your sales. Plus we have lots of sales contests where you can win beautiful clothes.
* Ensuring exceptional customer service at all times.
* Focuses on the customer experience, develops customer loyalty, and cultivates repeat business.
* Displays effective selling techniques and client development.
* Maintains store presentation to ensure the selling environment is customer ready at all times.
* Constantly following standard operating procedures of the store and driving results by contributing to the store operations.
* Drives results by prioritizing selling while keeping focused.
* Minimum 1-2 years Retail experience.
* Effective communication skills and ability to provide feedback.
* Must possess action-oriented skills and ability to lead by example on the sales floor.
* Ability to prioritize, organize, and display effective time management skills.
* Creates an environment of teamwork and collaboration.
* Approachable and effective listener.
* Displays problem solving abilities and willingness to think outside the box for solutions
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Hours per week: