Aifred Health is an award-winning AI healthtech startup on a mission to impact mental healthcare, and to help patients with depression get better, faster. Our team is currently ranked #1 in the global IBM Watson AI XPRIZE.
As a Full-Stack Software Developer at Aifred Health, you will be working in our Product Engineering team to develop software applications, algorithms, and database architectures related to healthcare. This is a full-time, salaried position, based in Montreal.
We’re looking for an agile, motivated individual who excels in a fast-paced collaborative environment and who is similarly passionate about making a real difference in mental healthcare. Our offices are located centrally in downtown Montreal, next to Bonaventure metro and other transport links.
Role title: Software Developer
Experience level: 4-6 years minimum
- You will be working on cutting edge technology to develop the next generation of decision support tools for healthcare providers, alongside other engineers passionate about mental healthcare.
- You will continue to develop your .NET experience by working within our established best practices for approaching complex and demanding problems. The ability to rely on software design patterns you’ve used will set you up for success - so make sure to articulate that experience if you have it.
- Design and develop applications, integrations, and custom enhancements with an emphasis on clean, highly efficient, well-documented code in compliance with company processes and policies.
- Create server-side functionality using object-oriented design principles.
- Knowledge of web-based architecture and its effective design, implementation, and testing.
- Experience with RESTful web services.
- Comfortable working in Unix and Windows-based environments.
- Native to code versioning software (e.g. Git).
- Knowledge of standard data security practices.
- Comfortable with collaborative tools (e.g. Slack, Google Drive, Google Hangout/Meet, Gitlab, Github, etc).
- A diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Previous experience in healthcare application development
- Proficiency and practical experience in iOS and Android mobile applications
- Proficiency in SignalR, and Razor technology
- Experience with Azure-based development
- Experience with interoperability frameworks such as HL7 FHIR