AIETA is an Education Technology company located in San Francisco, Ca
We have been mentioned and in articles on Forbes, Yahoo, Entrepreneur.com, TheNextWeb, Huffington Post, and more.
- Role Summary
- We are looking for individuals who are strong writers and passionate about education and writing. You will contribute detailed and well researched destination guides, reviews and blog posts, while working with a fun, energetic team.
- Basic Qualifications
- Full/part-time student currently enrolled in a Bachelor degree program or recent graduate with Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Very strong written English communication skills - this is a must!
- A strong interest in conducting research and writing multiple pre-assigned guides per week
- Assist the Content Marketing Manager with strategizing on content marketing/messaging to boost our SEO
- What you will learn and accomplish
- A successful candidate will learn the best practices, techniques, and skills needed to create effective travel guide and content marketing material. He/she will learn how to conduct keyword research, and utilize analytics tools for a better understanding of how content is performing in search engines.
- You will develop the ability to craft content designed to attract and engage target audiences using proven SEO tactics. This internship is ideal for a candidate who wants to develop the skills necessary for a content marketing or copywriting career in the e-commerce industry.
- We are flexible on start and end dates as we realize that schools are on different schedules. Preference will be given to full-time candidates who are willing to commit to a 40-hour week for longer periods of time. Minimum time commitments 20 hours per week for 6 months (at least 1-2 days per week in our downtown SF office).
AIETA works with you to attain college credit when your University supports internships for credit.
Exceptional performers will be offered full-time paid positions after internship completion
Work will be at 404 Bryant St, San Francisco, Ca
The internship is for college credit. Up to 5 credits earned