WHO WE ARE
AMAZING INDIVIDUALS WORKING FOR POSITIVE PEOPLE at AIDS Healthcare Foundation!
Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’s lives while being well-compensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees?
If so, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the place for you!
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
AHF’s core values are to be:
STILL INTERESTED? Please continue!
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO OUR SUCCESS!
This is a FULL-TIME internship from June 3rd to August 30th.
The Media & Advertising Intern contributes to AHF's mission by helping the Associate Director of Media Buys in requested areas of advertising. In this role, your main focus will be assisting in the development and implementation of advertising and advocacy related initiatives, efforts and strategies on behalf of AHF. The objective in this role is to ensure that AHF media requests are completed on-time both locally and nationally
As a primary area of contribution, the individual in this role will manage specific areas of media buying including schedules and billboard rotations, print ads, invoicing and marketplace evaluations
This role will help the Associate Director of Media Buys in areas with an immediate focus on identifying market opportunities to share and promote through AHF’s various platforms across the many AHF brands or business lines.
The Media & Advertising Intern will assist the AHF Worldwide team by supporting several key marketing, advocacy and branding initiatives.
The Media team will be enhanced by the Intern’s innovation on programs and experience, which builds the Foundation’s presence. This role will also help team members, clients and external stakeholders understanding of AHF’s programs, projects and positions across AHF’s multiple business lines.
Participation in AHF Meetings/Committees:
- Attends weekly Marketing meeting (Wednesdays 10:30AM-12PM).
- Attends weekly Creative Meetings (Tuesdays 11:00AM-12PM).
- Attends all applicable meetings relating to Department projects and policies.
We at AIDS Healthcare Foundation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
- Must be a fulltime student (junior/senior) at an accredited 4-year college or post graduate
- Must have a gpa of 2.75 or higher majoring in Healthcare Administration, Business Adminitstration, or related field
- Must commit to the full duration of the program and full time hours
- Must have exceptional computer skills
- Basic to intermediate abilities in photoshop and/or illustrator
- Basic to intermediate skill in web applications such as mailchimp or wordpress
- Basic to intermediate skill in social media and other online marketing